Welcome to Our Official Website!

The Home of Sworn Police Officers.

Please login or register now! Thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You'll be permitted to view and post in various sections on our official website! You'll gain further rights.

Login

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

Click here to Register now!
You will be Redirected to the Login Page
Los Santos Police Department
Can someone help a brotha out?  23hkqw8
Can someone help a brotha out?  23hkqw8

To Protect & Serve

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can someone help a brotha out?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay_Dawg

Can someone help a brotha out?  Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help a brotha out?    Can someone help a brotha out?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:02 am

I was kicked for being inactive, I have talked to everyone about my situation. And I have a few members who can tell you I am active. The only reason I even got on was to play with you guys, I even went to all of our trainings and have made a bunch of arrest and assisted everyone the best I could. Someone please respond.
Back to top Go down
Sam Murphy
Former Chief of Police
Former Chief of Police
Sam Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help a brotha out?    Can someone help a brotha out?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Jay Dawg, what is your GMT?
Back to top Go down
Jay_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help a brotha out?    Can someone help a brotha out?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:45 pm

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) right now it is 8:42am, I play when you are asleep Tony Chappy can tell ya. Him and I always play together when I get off work and stuff. And on my days off I do get on a lot. My avg daily is about 93min I am lvl 5.
Back to top Go down
Tony Chappy
Chief of Police
Tony Chappy

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help a brotha out?    Can someone help a brotha out?  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:29 am

He speaks the truth since apparently he lives an hour away from me (IRL). He usually plays late at night my time (8 pm GMT -5)
Back to top Go down
Jay_Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help a brotha out?    Can someone help a brotha out?  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:01 am

To late Tony, apparently my avg playing time is 110min a day to less lol. So because I don't avg 200+min a day I cant be in LSPD. I will miss you buddy!! It was fun playing with you every night!! You are a awesome cop and deserve R3.
Back to top Go down
Stario Molintino
Chief of Police & Forum Founder
Chief of Police & Forum Founder
Stario Molintino

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help a brotha out?    Can someone help a brotha out?  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Apparently solved.
Back to top Go down
http://lspd-gov.sampforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help a brotha out?    Can someone help a brotha out?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone help a brotha out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Police Department :: Main Lobby :: Questions and Inquiries :: Solved Questions & Inquiries-
Jump to: