Welcome to Our Official Website!

The Home of Sworn Police Officers.

Please login or register now! Thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You'll be permitted to view and post in various sections on our official website! You'll gain further rights.

Login

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

Click here to Register now!
You will be Redirected to the Login Page
Los Santos Police Department
Bruce Smith's case. 23hkqw8
Bruce Smith's case. 23hkqw8

To Protect & Serve

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bruce Smith's case.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce Smith

Bruce Smith's case. Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Dear Chief Murphy, I am Bruce Smith the applicant who applied for joniing the PD but I got PERMANENTLY-DENIED from joining this faction due to some issues (( having a high number of crimes )), the one who denied me who your deputy co-leader, Molintino. In my view I dont think that's a fair reason to get me premantly denied for that reason as I was acting like a criminal as every member in PD currently was acting like me, but later decided to be an officer.
(( Im pretty sure the whole PD's members have a high numbers of crimes as they got them when they were act like a criminals, so I dont think getting me permanetly denied is fair, and can't crate another account to join the PD and waste my time again in order to be able to join the PD )).
Hope you'll take care about my case and think deeply before making your decision.
Back to top Go down
Stario Molintino
Chief of Police & Forum Founder
Stario Molintino

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Sam Murphy wrote:
You should have no criminal records and if you do have, you will need to explain everything, then the T&R team will decide.

If you've fully determined to read the requirements, you wouldn't apply, mentioning your crimes and even this topic. No one has criminal records, and if they have had, they've talked to the T&R regarding it, and were exempted.

What have you done? Have you spoken with the T&R? I doubt. Have you tried talking to me personally? I doubt. Have you tried talking to the chief? I doubt.

You can't just create a topic like this, explaining that you're basically being oppressed. That's not a helpful primary step. Talk to me personally regarding your issue, send a message to my inbox.

(( New rule was set, anyone with criminal records (felony crimes only) will be permanently denied if they got no decent excuse for it (stupid excuses like "HEY MY GUY GAVE THEM TO ME" or "I WAS FORCED BY GANGS OR ELSE IM DEAD" are not welcome). Due to that, officers who already were in PD with previous criminal records would stay and not get kicked, considering they've worked for that position. Namechanging or creating a new character will reset your criminal records. I didn't force you to create a new one, but a simple name change. Provide both, this and the new name's stats together in ur upcoming application, if you wish to apply at all. ))

Since I've told you to send a message to my inbox, is this solved?
Back to top Go down
http://lspd-gov.sampforum.net
Bruce Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 pm

(( Already known of that, but as I said crate a new character and waste my time again to reach a high level for just joining the PD?!!! it's not reasonable, also Im in this account Rp'er and have a good amount of friends, can't u decide another..? ))
Back to top Go down
Bruce Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:35 pm

(( I was acting as a criminal, but now no, and u know it's the only faction available after the SS, so hope u take care of, and btw my name was David Lyxion, I changed it when moved to be an officer))
Back to top Go down
Sam Murphy
Former Chief of Police
Former Chief of Police
Sam Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:41 pm

(( You still can change your name. Changing your name doesn't mean changing your whole account, you can change your current name(Bruce Smith) to any other name via /namechange inside the city hall, you will still have the same level, respect points, cash...etc ))
Back to top Go down
Bruce Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:21 am

(( Alright, I accept your decision but I already changed it to the current name (Bruce Smith), my name was David Lyxion when I was acting as a criminal, so it's non rp to change it every while. must I change it again? ))
Back to top Go down
Stario Molintino
Stario Molintino

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:55 am

(( On which account have you committed the crimes? ))
Back to top Go down
Bruce Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:02 am

(( David Lyxion , so can u re-take ur decision about my appeal? ))
Back to top Go down
Sam Murphy
Former Chief of Police
Former Chief of Police
Sam Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:13 am

(( Should've mentioned that in your application ))
Back to top Go down
Bruce Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:03 am

(( Just forgotten to mention that in my appeal, sorry. also It got automatically locked as I couldn't reply back to answer Stario Molintino's reply ))
Back to top Go down
Stario Molintino
Stario Molintino

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:32 pm

(( Re-apply with the same application.

Solved? ))
Back to top Go down
Bruce Smith

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 pm

(( Yes, sorry if I bothered, just was a missunderstood between eachother ))
Back to top Go down
Stario Molintino
Stario Molintino

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Solved & moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Smith's case.   Bruce Smith's case. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Smith's case.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Police Department :: Main Lobby :: Questions and Inquiries :: Solved Questions & Inquiries-
Jump to: