Welcome to Our Official Website!

The Home of Sworn Police Officers.

Please login or register now! Thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You'll be permitted to view and post in various sections on our official website! You'll gain further rights.

Login

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

Click here to Register now!
You will be Redirected to the Login Page
Los Santos Police Department
Denied LSPD application question 23hkqw8
Denied LSPD application question 23hkqw8

To Protect & Serve

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denied LSPD application question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donovan_Soprano

Denied LSPD application question Empty
PostSubject: Denied LSPD application question   Denied LSPD application question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 am

Dear Sam Murphy,
In the first ride along I did indeed fail, in the second one he didn't make me role play so how could he test me on that, and I passed it, and couldn't mark me on driving as I didn't drive? on my final Ride along, I answered every question and when I role played i did so well.. I cant understand how my role play could be what stopped me from passing... And Ricky Da Gama didn't role play so how could he pass?,
Donovan Soprano
Back to top Go down
John Mark
LSPD Senior Officer
LSPD Senior Officer

PostSubject: Re: Denied LSPD application question   Denied LSPD application question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Well, I actually told you to drive me to some various locations and you used the car obviously... And I didn't get a response from you when I asked some questions from the handbook. So you should blame yourself for the reason not practicing on your handbook.

Senior Officer John Mark
Chief of Police & Forum Founder
Stario Molintino

PostSubject: Re: Denied LSPD application question   Denied LSPD application question Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:31 am

Both of your ride alongs had results of your RP'ing skills being 5 out of 10. That's the reason.

Is this solved now? Edit your first post and mark it as solved or post here saying so.
Back to top Go down
http://lspd-gov.sampforum.net
Stario Molintino
Stario Molintino

PostSubject: Re: Denied LSPD application question   Denied LSPD application question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Way too long.

Marked as solved & locked.
Back to top Go down
http://lspd-gov.sampforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denied LSPD application question   Denied LSPD application question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denied LSPD application question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Police Department :: Main Lobby :: Questions and Inquiries :: Solved Questions & Inquiries-
Jump to: