Welcome to Our Official Website!

The Home of Sworn Police Officers.

Please login or register now! Thank you

Benefits of Registering?

You'll be permitted to view and post in various sections on our official website! You'll gain further rights.

Login

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically each visit:

Not a member yet? Register!

Click here to Register now!
You will be Redirected to the Login Page
Los Santos Police Department
Re-instation Letter 23hkqw8
Re-instation Letter 23hkqw8

To Protect & Serve

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-instation Letter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario Verlotti

Re-instation Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re-instation Letter   Re-instation Letter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Dear, Los Santos Police Department high command.

I, as of ex Los Santos Police Department Internal Affairs Captain, am actually demanding my re-instation. I have left with wide notice, concerning the death of my fellow mother, and have not came back upon three months (( In-activity because of academic reasons )). I have already been through the academy and have been trained by ex Captain, newly Deputy Chief Stario Montilino, which made me what I was an eventual '' captain ''. I have worked all my fifteen years, with hard working progress, intentions to serve and protect, and pride to have a zero percent overall upon corruption suspicions. I do, not care what rank I will be handed if this re-instation notice might be accepted, nor if I get the chance to climb up the ladder again from a cadet rank, all I care about is that I will actually do anything supposed to come back to the Los Santos Police Department, and serve and protect this fellow city. I would like to thank, some old colleagues I had back when I used to be in the Police Department, '' Kenji Konnon '' my all time partner, '' Stario Molinino '' my all time trainer/recruiter, and '' Wally Jones '' my ex superior. Thank you, for the support and chance to send upon this email.

Best Regards,
Ex Captain,
Mario Verlotti (( aka Hernando_Martinez )).
Back to top Go down
Stario Molintino
Chief of Police & Forum Founder
Stario Molintino

PostSubject: Re: Re-instation Letter   Re-instation Letter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:39 pm

You're more than welcome to be re-instated as an officer.
Back to top Go down
http://lspd-gov.sampforum.net
Mario Verlotti

PostSubject: Re: Re-instation Letter   Re-instation Letter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Thank you sir, it will be an honour serving and protecting this city once again. (( I need the '' officer '' forum tag, and an /invite in-game. ))
Back to top Go down
Sam Murphy
Former Chief of Police
Former Chief of Police
Sam Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Re-instation Letter   Re-instation Letter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:06 am

(( Holla at me when server is up ))
Back to top Go down
Stario Molintino
Stario Molintino

PostSubject: Re: Re-instation Letter   Re-instation Letter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:08 am

This obviously appears to be solved.

Locked & moved.
Back to top Go down
http://lspd-gov.sampforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-instation Letter   Re-instation Letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-instation Letter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Police Department :: Main Lobby :: Questions and Inquiries :: Solved Questions & Inquiries-
Jump to: